Last Revision: October, 2017
Personal Information We CollectYou can visit the Website without registering for an account. When you decide to provide us with your personal information by registering to use the Service, you agree that such information is sent to and stored on our servers. We collect the following types of personal information: Information we collect automatically: When you visit the Website or use the Service, we automatically collect the information sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other equipment that provides access. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- information from your interaction with the Website and the Service, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website, referring URL, ad data, IP address and standard web log information; and
- information we collect through cookies, web beacons and similar technologies.
- information that you provide to us when you register for an account or for the Service (your “Account”);
- additional information that you may provide to us through social media sites or third party services;
- information provided in the context of dispute resolution, correspondence through the Service or correspondence that is sent to us; and
- information about your location and the location of your device, including your device’s unique identifier information if you have enabled this service on your mobile device.
How we use your personal informationYou agree that we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you access to the Service and customer support relating to the Service by means of e-mail or telephone;
- to personalize, measure and improve the Service and content on the Service;
- to provide you with other services that you have requested, as described when we collected the information, and
- to consider you as a potential candidate for employment if you choose to send information to us in connection with potential employment.
- municipalities and other pet licensing authorities with whom we have entered into an agreement to provide the pet licensing services;
- service providers with whom we have entered into an agreement to help us provide the Service, such as financial service providers, marketing agencies and technical support. In such cases, the personal information shall remain under the control of DocuPet;
- other third parties to whom you have given consent to share your information via the Service;
- companies that we intend to merge with in the context of a re-organisation or acquisition;
- an intellectual property owner if the owner of an intellectual property right or an intermediary in good faith believes that any content on the Service violates the rights of the owner. Before personal information is provided, the IP owner will enter into an agreement that, inter alia, stipulates that information is only provided on the strict condition that it may only be used in the context of legal proceedings and/or obtaining legal advice and/or to answer questions from the relevant advertiser;